Sr. NPI Program Manager, ECU
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are currently seeking a Sr. NPI Program Manager, ECU. This
position requires someone to lead the Manufacturing ECU team for
all NPI, Ramp and Sustaining activates. Our ideal candidate
exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work in a
systematic manner with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the Manufacturing ECU team for all NPI, Ramp and
- Manage Contract Manufacturer operations for all Engineering
builds and Production.
- Track all open operational issues from Engineering builds and
drive to resolution.
- Own and drive quality improvements between builds, create a
yield bridge as required.
- Lead DFx and Design Reviews.
- Communicate regularly to management on NPI activities and
Status for all programs assigned.
- Collaborate with Global Supply Chain, SQE and Engineering to
support material changes resulting from ECO/ECR's, plan for new
material transitions and minimize obsolescence of old
- Process improvement is a key matrix in this position, you will
be required to present process, production, planning, NPI
improvements and status regularly.
- Make sure all Processes are documented and released.
- Review all SOP's, BOMs & Process documents for accuracy and
content for all products.
- Plan capacity and factory equipment required to meet demand
- Lead all communications, upward and downward through the
organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- NPI Program Management in an Engineering or Operations
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering or product
- Experience with Engineering Change Orders (ECO), E&O
analysis, planning and material
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced, changing environments
- Skilled in working with multiple organizations across different
cultures and regions
- Ability to work in a small, motivated group within a larger
- Deep level of understanding of BOMs structures and change
- Ability to manage day to day tasks, while driving mid/long term
- Bachelor's degree required, in EE, CS, CE or related field
- 10+ years of experience in electronics to end customers
- At least 5 years of New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Previous Asian CM program management experience, including
on-site support required.
- Experience with high volume Consumer or Enterprise, with
Automotive ECU experience a definite plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ERP, Bug tracking and ECO/BOM systems experience (Examples;
NetSuite, Jira, Arena)
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr. NPI Program Manager, ECU, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!