Technical Project Manager- Power Electronics
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are currently seeking a technical program manager with a
proven track record of management skills and power electronics
background. The candidate should have strong organizational
capability and ability to command respect from the talented teams
he or she will help lead and coordinate. This candidate will have
proactive communication, so each individual team member remains
aware of the timing and delivery expectations placed upon them and
that critical issues are identified and brought to the attention of
- Lead and manage the detailed project plan of designs and
- Drive and track the progress of the program, and bridge
effective collaboration between team members
- Work closely with power electronics/powertrain engineers,
helping them understand the timeline and priority.
- Interact closely with all necessary domains, from engineering,
manufacturing, supply chain, sales/marketing, finance and
- Play a primary role in outsourcing activities including RFP and
SOW development, coordination of technical and performance
evaluation, negotiation of commercial and technical terms (in
support of supply chain) and the management of outsourced
- A minimum of 3 years of experience program/project managing
power electronics systems / product development programs. Ability
to hold team sync-ups that deliver measured project status
- A minimum of 8 years in power electronics system development
including hardware and software.
- A proven track record of bringing power electronics products
from the early development phase to production.
- Experience engaging, working and managing the output of
- Experience with best practices and tools for development of
- A strong ability to discern between lower and higher
- Learn very quickly with an aptitude for technical subjects
- Minimum - BS in the areas of engineering.
- Automotive powertrain experience
- Hands-on experience in power electronics design
- Experience in electronics DVP and DFM
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Technical Project Manager- Power Electronics, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!