Technical Program Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to help manage the
development of business systems, processes, and programs for the
Lucid Sales organization. You will work closely with Sales
leadership to understand the operational needs of the organization
and translate those needs into development requests for internal
resources. You will manage projects and be responsible for the
outcomes to ensure efficient operations of the Sales team and the
generation of accurate data for reporting and analytics. You will
succeed by embracing continuous improvements as the Sales
organization scales globally.
- Project manage systems development for Sales initiatives in
areas such as pipeline management, Studio operations, compensation
crediting, and vehicle reserving and ordering.
- Project manage the development of data-generation processes
that result in accurate data created for use in reporting,
analytics, and insights needed for strategic decision-making.
- Lead daily scrum calls with Analysts and Developers to ensure
commitments are delivered on time.
- Translate business needs into Jira tickets to request
development resources from internal teams.
- Establish strong partnerships with internal systems development
teams and collaborate with them to prioritize Sales' needs.
- Draw on your robust Salesforce experience to propose solutions,
from configuration to customization.
- Build readiness trackers to track program deliverables,
milestones, action items, dependencies, risks and mitigation
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new
- Independently drive workstreams including breaking down complex
problems, creating workplans, driving cross-functional alignment
and ultimately delivering recommendations and solutions for the
- Work closely with teams including, but not limited to: Sales,
Delivery, Marketing, Service, Finance, Legal, Data
- Support business partners with ad-hoc initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Operations or similar role
advocating for business stakeholders in development projects.
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or quantitative
- Technical background and experience participating in Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform and how it can be
configured and customized.
- Experience in Business Process management, including
proficiency in requirement gathering and documentation.
- Passion and experience to continuously develop, improve, and
maintain high standards.
- Strong hands-on experience with project planning tools (Jira,
Confluence, Lucidchart, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with
audiences at all levels.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications showcasing an understanding
of the platform.
- Understanding of database management and systems architecture
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Technical Program Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!