Warehouse Packer - Newark, CA (working weekends only)
Company Overview: Here at Ooma we empower people to connect in
smarter ways. We do this by creating powerful communication
experiences through our cloud-based platform to bring people
together at work and at home. Our solutions help small business
owners stay connected with their customers and manage their
businesses from anywhere. For larger companies we provide
customized unified communications solutions to meet their unique
needs. At home, we help our customers connect with their loved ones
by providing the #1 rated VoIP phone service available. We also
provide them with peace of mind though our innovative smart home
security solution. At Ooma, all our products and services are
priced competitively, because we believe advanced technology should
be accessible to all.
Every day, we strive to uphold our brand values:
We care that everyone loves their Ooma experience.
We think big to innovate and revolutionize markets.
We create smarter solutions that uniquely deliver both superior
experiences and superior value.
We embrace diversity of thought to make the best decisions.
We respect that problems are best solved by fact-based
discussions and positive intent.
We choose to be a force for good in the world.
Working at Ooma means being a team player, while allowing your
individual voice to come through. And, you'll receive competitive
compensation, benefits and generous company perks.
Looking for warehouse associate with strong work ethic and can
commit to daily physical duties to join a fast growing and fast
pace working environment at our fulfillment center in Newark,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull products in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Accurately identifying and sorting products for shipping.
- Fold, pack and seal boxes.
- Build and stack pallets, shrink wrapping pallets.
- Apply labels accurately
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to accurately count products and perform basic
- Follow direction accurately
- Ability to consistently perform detailed, repetitive and light
lifting work daily.
- Must be able to cooperate and coordinate task with other
members of the warehouse team.
- Work independently and accurately to complete assign duties in
a timely manner
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds repetitively.
- Physical activities involving bending, squatting, standing, and