IT Project Manager, Network Team
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
Working at Lucid means being part of a shared vision, where we
work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future. To
do so, we're looking for a IT Project Manager. If you're the kind
of person who sees a problem, develops a solution, and creates an
improvement no one's asked for yet, then we want to talk to you! As
the successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring IT
projects are planned, budgeted, and executed in a timely manner
while developing the project life cycle requirements. Candidates
should be excellent engineers and organizers that have demonstrated
the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced,
rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do
attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
- Exercise best practices in project management throughout all
project phases including initiation, planning, monitoring and
controlling, and closure.
- Manage any type of IT related project: SDLC, infrastructure,
product deployment, etc.
- Work with minimal supervision, under the general direction of
- Develop and manage project plans and create and manage related
- Effectively manage complex projects across cross-functional
teams of varying sizes.
- Assess and manage risk throughout project life cycle.
- Manage projects with internal and external
- Manage stakeholder and cross-functional communication,
including project metrics and reports.
- Successful candidates must be self-starters who are smart,
humble, and driven. You know how to adapt your knowledge, approach,
and experience to any situation. You are agile and can work with a
variety of teams, types of engagements, and work situations.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you're comfortable with
- You are a confident, self-aware team player, open to receiving
and providing, effective feedback.
- You have exceptional communication skills and a strong work
- 2+ years of full life-cycle IT Project Management
- 5+ years of IT support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven record of leading cross-functional teams and
successfully delivering results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including risk
management and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated skills interacting at various levels of an
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Experience working in a Waterfall, Agile or Waterfall/Agile
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , IT Project Manager, Network Team, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!