Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Warehouse Associate assists with receiving, kitting,
inventory control and tracking of materials for the AE build team.
The AE Warehouse Associate is also responsible for locating missing
parts and communicating part number, qty and discrepant materials
issues directly to the respective buyer daily to ensure these
materials can be located or replenished.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify part number, qty and condition of each line item on
packing slips, BOL's and/or PO's
- Communicate receiving or materials issues to the management
team and respective buyer
- Stock materials in their respective inventory locations
- Perform cycle counts
- Record accurate materials transactions during receiving
- Update kit BOM real-time as materials are issued
- Track materials transactions between kits and/or projects
- Efficient delivery of kits and shortages to the respective
technicians and kits
- Notify engineering when BOM qty, part number or line item
issues are identified
- Processing of material transfers to and from an off-site
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
Education and Experience (in years):
- lHigh school degree (or equivalent experience) with 1-2 years
of relevant work experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Basic understanding of AGILE
- Understanding of MRB and RTV processes
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- High school degree (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of
related work experience.
- 5 years minimum warehouse experience
- 3 years minimum leadership experience
The statements in this description represent typical elements,
criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Newark , Warehouse Associate, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!