Manager, E/E and Software Configuration
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are currently seeking an experienced Manager of E/E and
Software Configuration who will manage a team of engineers. You
will manage the design of robust and maintainable build and
deployment plans, and manage the cloud migration of engineering
services. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates
will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and manage in a team by prioritizing, planning and
assigning tasks, with proactively communication to
- Provide infrastructures with a high level of integration
between ticketing systems (Atlassian JIRA), continuous integration
systems. (Atlassian Bamboo), documentation and knowledge sharing
systems (Atlassian Confluence), version control systems (Atlassian
Bitbucket), and VDI.
- Continuously improve of build breakage avoidance tooling to
include mandated code review and pre-qualify new software
deliveries using TRYBUILD methodologies.
- Design of robust and maintainable build and deployment
- Cloud migration of engineering services.
- Conform with and implement the company security
- Collaborate with DevOps/IT teams in Asia and Europe.
- 8 + years of prior experience in DevOps environment.
- 4+ years of experience managing a DevOps team size of 12+
- Strong UNIX skills - preferable Linux, and Windows skills -
preferable Windows Server, Windows 7/10.
- Experience with SCM release Engineering processes and software
- Experience in AUTOSAR
- Automotive experience required
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or
- Experience with security, VDI and cloud technologies (Azure and
Google Cloud preferred).
- Python, C# or other OO programming is a plus.
- Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills.
Able to articulate at a system level.
- Good numerical analysis and logic thinking skills.
- Proactive with a strong sense of ownership.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Manager, E/E and Software Configuration, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!