Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
Lucid Motors is building our Fabrication team in Newark (SF Bay
Area)! We are currently seeking a CNC Programmer/Operator. This
team sits in the Design Department and builds show cars, retail
fixtures, internal prototypes, and more to support Lucid Design and
- Program tool paths
- Turn CNC programs into physical parts using CNC machines at
- Build tools
- Stock planning and preparation
- Job setup
- Read engineering drawings and/or 3D models to extract
dimensions and necessary GD&T information to produce accurate
- Produce needed quantity while periodically checking accuracy of
the machined parts.
- Deburr parts for safe handling and next process.
- Offer reliable production timeline for other teams to schedule
around the job
- Periodic machine and shop area maintenance
- Perform machine specific maintenance schedule
- Perform day to day operational maintenance
- Materials you will be milling, included as follow, but not
- High density, low density foam, tooling boards
- Natural wood
- 5+ years of experience as CNC machine programmer and operator
in a production environment, setting up and running 3 axis and 5
- Experience running Mitsubishi and Heidenhain CNC
- Experience with HSM Works or Master Cam
- Ability to troubleshoot CNC control specific G & M codes.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and 3D
- Experience using CAD applications such as Fusion 360, Catia,
- Technical, mechanical, and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Patience and experience working in fast-paced prototyping
- Willingness to go extra mile to get things done right.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , CNC Operator, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!