Shipping & Receiving Technican
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Location: Newark - Newark, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Not Specified
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Operations
By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future
cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides
tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical
We are looking for a positive, careful, energetic candidate who
will contribute to the continued success of our shipping and
- Follow SOPs to perform daily receiving functions: receive, log
and initial QC of received shipments.
- Perform receipt transactions in ERP system. Work with
accounting and purchasing to address discrepancies.
- Work with QC to ensure traceability and proper status labeling
of incoming materials.
- Deliver non-manufacturing shipments throughout the
- Follow SOPs to perform daily shipping functions: pick products
from storage, pack and ship, create shipping records in ERP system
and send tracking information to customer.
- Primary responsibility for maintaining inventory organization
and warehouse cleanliness per SOPs.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years in Shipping/Receiving role.
- Be physically able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be a careful, reliable and detail-oriented worker, who
follows SOP (Standard Operating Procedures.)
- Must be productive, efficient and safety conscious.
- Experience in cGMP/QSR/ISO work environment highly
- Excellent communication skills.
Keywords: Bio-Techne, Newark , Shipping & Receiving Technican, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!