Sr. Dyno Equipment Motor Controls
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are looking for a Sr Dyno Equipment Motor Controls Engineer
to join our world-class team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do
attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
- Develop clean, robust and elegantly partioned model-based motor
- Design the motor control software to support our functional
safety and technical requirements.
- Develop software processes and tools to improve
- Configure our Matlab/Simulink environment to support quality
and the conformance to our standards.
- Develop complex drivers for motor control applications in
- Invent and create new technologies and solutions
- Strong skills in embedded software architecture and C
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems, digital signal
processing and digital control.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for model based code
development for high reliability applications.
- Familiarity with development tools such as compilers and
- An enthusiasm for electric powertrain development.
- A minimum of three years of experience developing embedded
software for high reliability applications.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience in Motor Controls/Motor Drives etc.
- Experience with ISO-26262.
- An understanding of MAAB guidelines.
- BS in the areas of computer engineering, computer sciences or
electrical engineering. MS or Ph.D is preferred.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr. Dyno Equipment Motor Controls, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!