Socket Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of mobile
data collection and manufacturer of Bluetooth barcode scanner and
contactless reader/writer is looking to expand its IT development
team with an individual who is passionate about new technologies
and the mobile world.
The product manager oversees all communications for the audience
of Socket Mobile SDK.
We are looking for an experienced technical evangelist with a
passion for software development and a talent for distilling
technical concepts into clear, concise, and engaging content. Your
audience will be technical - developers, software architects and
other technical IT professionals - and your content will need to
resonate with this audience.
The evangelist oversees creating content that can be
demonstrated to developers or product managers through online
seminars, meetups, conferences and similar events.
The topic the evangelist should be focus on showing applications
that use of our SDK, but the main discussion should be around the
application not the SDK.
In the position of SDK Marketing Evangelist, you will work as a
trusted advisor with prospects and customers. You will promote
Socket Mobile SDK as a thought leader in the domain of data
The SDK Evangelist will collaborate with product managers and
developers on a wide range of activities ranging from workshops,
virtual consultations, best practices and adoption.
The ideal candidate is a passionate learner, someone who strives
to continuously improve their understanding of our products and how
they solve our customers' problems.
- Creating cutting edge, meaningful and highly relevant content
and organizing webinars (4 topics, multiple sessions, different
- Present Socket solutions to developer communities such as
Meetups, conferences, and networking events
- Creating video content showing code and usage of our SDK and
- Engaging and building trusted relationships with developers on
social networks (Twitter, Reddit)
- Create meaningful content channels for the developer
communities with videos, webinars
- Build and strengthen Socket developer's community
- Build a deeper relationship with developers who previously
- Provide feedback and insight to product manager and core team
about features, integrations and developer experience
- Produce monthly relevant and unique content (news curation and
- 5+ years technical writing experience in a role that involves
educating developers and other technical IT professionals in an
- Know how to develop a mobile app (Swift, Java / Kotlin,
- 2 years hosting webinar, meetup presenter
- 2+ years of social media activities
- 5+ projects in GitHub
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make
them easily understandable in text and graphics
- Ability to deliver high quality content and paying attention to
- Experience developing, drafting, and editing short- and
- Good in words and visual representations
- Ideally have posted article or video tutorial
- Ideally have integrated external devices, such as Bluetooth
printer or BLE IoT
Must be legally able to work in the U.S- no visa sponsoring.
Socket Mobile Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
- Our Story
- Executive Team
- Investor Relations
- ISO Certification