Socket Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of mobile
data collection and manufacturer of Bluetooth barcode scanner and
contactless reader/writer is looking to expand its IT development
team with an individual who is passionate about new technologies
and the mobile world.
The product manager oversees all communications for the audience
of Socket Mobile SDK.
The C# SDK developer owns the SDK for the platforms supporting
C#, such as Windows and Xamarin.
The challenge is to provide a uniform API on various platforms
that follows the classic design patterns that are commonly found in
a C# development.
All the aspects of designing, supporting and documenting an SDK
are part of this position responsibilities.
The candidate is responsible for the release process of the SDK
that includes package management creation, updating the
documentation and testing.
- In charge of taking to the next level of excellence the Capture
SDK for Windows and Xamarin platforms including:
- Add new features
- Release new versions through package manager (NuGet)
- Update and maintain the sample code on GitHub
- In charge of building the SDK for Windows and Xamarin
- Maintaining the build script for building locally the SDK and
on CI build environment
- Develop sophisticated and user-friendly SDK documentation
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4+ years of software development experience using C#
- Experience with C/C++ a plus
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, MVVM, Observer
design patterns and SOLID principles
- Strong in asynchronous programing, using Task, async/await,
- Some basic knowledge about processors, memory
- Exposure to Bluetooth and BLE communication
- Experience with Web services development (REST)
- Familiar with source control operations (cloning, forking, PR,
rebase) using Git
Must be legally able to work in the U.S. - no visa
Socket Mobile Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
- Our Story
- Executive Team
- Investor Relations
- ISO Certification