JPC 6873 - Windows Vmware Admin L3
Company: Prolim Global
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking SAP Project Manager
for Hartford, CT Location for one of our Top Client.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Project Planning, Scoping and Design.
- Financial and Contractual Management.
- Risk/Issue Management.
- Quality and Change Management.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Project Closure.
- Sound SAP knowledge and experience.
- Major contributor to progress the SAP solution, making key
design and delivery decisions and seen as leader of the team.
- Ability to perform hands-on management to supplement work
- Delivery of project design and solution.
- Delivery of projects within timescales and budgets.
- Identification, analysis and mitigation or escalation of
potential risks and issues.
- Ensuring quality of project deliverables and management of
- Successful management of change within Client
- Maintaining all necessary communication lines within project
teams and Client organizations.
- Ensuring adherence to HCL AXON internal administration
- Achieving successful client sign off and handover to post
implementation support function.
- Development of consultants.
- Definition of project deliverables and scope.
- Set up and maintenance of risk and issue management policies
- Resource scheduling and allocation.
- Setting up and running of review/status meetings with project
team, client sponsors and steering committees.
- Manage SAP solution integration.
- Contributing to SAP design and solution - making design and
approach decisions, lead the solution implementation at a detailed
- Able to solve complex, inter-related problems at a strategic
- Develops new tools and approaches.
- Can build peer-based relationships at Director Level.
- Can write compelling Executive Summaries that support HCL
- Clear content leader in a particular broad functional or
- Able to develop propositions, write articles, lead conferences
and conduct research in that area.
- Able to lead proposals and bids in area of expertise or
contribute to large bid.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Builds immediate credibility with key clients.
- Can lead own multi-million project in a defined area.
- Recognized as someone who develops all consultants working on
the project through their project roles and project based.
- Able to find innovative ways of improving project margin whilst
ensuring client satisfaction.
- Can manage the contractual review process within a
- Multiple full life cycle Project Management experience working
for a Consultancy.
- Recent hands-on SAP consultancy experience.
- Experience of Project and/or Program Management.
- SAP Integration experience.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your
updated resume, and contact info via email.
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and
Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They
understand business as much as technology, and help their customers
improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value
technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include Advisory, PLM
Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture
Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking,
Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services
include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product
Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide
range of markets and industries.
Keywords: Prolim Global, Newark , JPC 6873 - Windows Vmware Admin L3, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!