Senior Domain Controller Mechanical Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We currently seek a Senior Domain Controller Mechanical
Engineer for our ADAS/AD team. This position requires an
experienced professional with a background in automotive ECU
mechanical design from OEMs or Tier 1. Our ideal candidate exhibits
a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Lead the design of Lucid’s next generation computing platform
hardware from mechanical aspects
- Lead the hardware and thermal integration for the central
domain controller for autonomous driving
- Design mounting and cooling strategies for the central domain
- Work closely with design and body engineering teams to
integrate the computing platform components.
- Work closely with thermal and NVH teams to ensure seamless
integration of high- performance computing hardware.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and suppliers to
define functional and functional safety requirements
- Be in charge of component level verification and
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose problems using diagnostic
- Work in a dynamic environment which evolves at a high pace
- Experience with ECU integration
- Experience with thermal simulation
- Strong knowledge of CAD/CATIA
- Familiarity with automotive environmental testing standards,
test methods, and procedures
- Track record of technical excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional technical abilities paired with the ability to
present to a non expert audience
- BS minimum in the areas of Automotive Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields
(Advanced degrees preferred)
- 3+ years of work experience in related position
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Senior Domain Controller Mechanical Engineer, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!