ADAS/AD Software Release and Maintenance Technician
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The ADAS/AD team is currently seeking a Release and
Maintenance Technician to work with data acquisition systems. This
position requires an experienced professional with a track record
of technical excellence in software release.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
- Work with data acquisition systems and related
- Root cause investigations and diagnoses at system,
modular, and component level.
- Troubleshooting skills in EV automotive electrical systems,
Ethernet, CAN, coax etc.
- Interact directly with engineers on the engineering team.
- Perform validation and verification
for software release
- Maintain and upgrade ECU software to
support engineering and manufacturing needs
- Support the test setup for ADAS lab
- Prepare the harness and connectors according to
- Keep the lab organized
- Help the engineers solder or rework on printed circuit
- Be part of a team to develop amazing ADAS product
- Support for all departments as required to
maintain and sustain production needs
- Understand and enforce process compliance throughout
the process areas scope of operations
- Enforce and follow all Safety
rules and regulations
- Professional, informative and responsive
communication to customers
- Be proficient in general office PC
programs and equipment monitoring systems
- Critical thinking skills to analyze,
troubleshoot, and resolve escalated issues
- Ability to read and understand: blueprints,
schematics, SOP/BOM, and related material as well as
follow exact instructions.
- Have advanced knowledge of Windows and OS X
- Ability to understand complex
hardware and software issues
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to
balance multiple projects simultaneously while meeting
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- May include traveling to out of state and eventually,
- Hands-on experience in electronic product assembly,
soldering and handcraft
- Hands-on experience in test equipment like DMM, scope, probe,
power supplies, etc.
- Good understanding on how to work
safely and efficiently in the lab
- Basic knowledge of electrical
circuits and components
- Detail oriented personality with strong
documentation and reporting skills including Microsoft
office and Jira/Confluence.
- Aptitude for working independently in an environment with
- Knowledge of power tools, pneumatic
equipment, and machine shop tools: band saws, grinders,
mill and lathe, shear press.
- Awareness of electrical hazards, including precautionary
measures around high voltage equipment and rotating
- Impeccable organization and clean work environment
- Working knowledge of basic electrical test equipment (DMMs,
- Thorough knowledge of connectors, terminals,
seals and crimp tools
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , ADAS/AD Software Release and Maintenance Technician, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!