The Regional Sales Manager drives the vision of the Company to
their Region. This role is about turning corporate strategy into
successful customer experiences through an incredible level of
accountability and performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Accountable for building team of Store Managers and equipping
them to hire and train the kinds of staff members that can deliver
the best possible customer experiences.
* Conduct Coaching Conversations with Managers during store
* Conduct Coaching Conversations with Employees during
* Conduct Daily Phone Calls to Managers
* Be proactive in asking questions for problem
* Ensure Assistant Store Manager Trainings are taking place.
* Staff Locations
* Complete 2nd interviews for Store Locations.
* Analyze each store’s Performance for individual and
cross-market performance gaps and opportunity areas.
* Sales Performance Reviews for Region;
* Monitor Sales Metrics for Region: * Big 5 Reporting * KSO
* General areas of success/opportunity
* Be the driving force in coaching your teams, motivating them,
helping them develop, as well as making the tough decisions when
your team needs to be held accountable.
* Conduct on-the-spot coaching when gaps in operations
compliance and procedures arise.
* Pinpoint performance gaps, addressing them with urgency as you
escalate serious issues as needed.
* Recognize and celebrate team successes regularly.
* Meet regularly with Store Managers to discuss day-to-day
operations, upcoming store events, promotions, and training.
* Review Location Schedules.
* Check Email Multiple Times per day to ensure “Hot Items” don’t
* Monitor Cornerstone Compliance-For Region.
* Monitor Operations Compliance-For Region
* Maintenance Requests for location:
* Submitting Tickets/Request.
* MTI/INview Needs-For Region.
* Spot Check Viva Transactions.
* Scrub Sales Code Database vs. Viva.
* Write ups, warnings, and terminations when needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.?
Do you have what it takes to be a Regional Manager?
* ?One Year Management Experience * Willing to relocate * Worked
at Multiple locations * High performance in the following areas: *
Big 5 Performance * KSO Performance * Employee Churn * ASM / RSM
Promotion * Brand Audit * Operations Scorecard
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Previous customer service or sales experience.
Excellent communication and listening skills.
Tech savvy and the ability to smoothly find your way around a
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A high school degree or GED is essential.Bilingual in Korean
and/or Mandarin strongly preferred. ?
At least 18 years of age.
Legally authorized to work in the United States.
Pass a Pre-employment background screen.
Work varied shifts, 7 days per week, which may include evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
CONTACTS (Internal and External):
Reports to: Area Director
Direct Reports: 6-12 Location Managers
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
This is largely a standing role; however, some filing is
required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Travel is required sometimes for training purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected