Technical Project Manager, Interior Components and Systems
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Technical Program Manager
for the interiors team. You will work with a team of talented
engineers in support of the interior development efforts at Lucid.
You will be managing multiple scheduling activities for
simultaneous projects. You will work closely with the manager and
director as well as design, craftsmanship, UX, supply chain and
testing/vehicle safety departments to lead the design efforts and
balance the utilization of all of engineers to work together to
accomplish projects within budget constraints and delivery timing..
Managing a large design team with 3 subgroups and balancing the
utilization of all of engineers to work together to accomplish
projects within budget constraints and delivery timing.
- Create and maintain detailed Gantt charts of multiple design
- Track progress and encourage team work to hit each milestone on
- Interface with test department and interiors suppliers to keep
the validation program on-time for start of vehicle production
- Utilize Jira to communicate engineering tasks and progress
- Utilize Confluence to publish critical information
- Provide regular progress updates to management and the
- Lead design release and engineering change requests through
Lucid ECR system
- Provide technical guidance to solve engineering challenges with
- 5+ years of work experience in automotive or similar
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, and Confluence
- Experience creating and using GANTT charts
- Extensive working knowledge of interior systems
- Basic usage of CAD for creating sections, presentations; CATIA
- Experience leading design release and change requests is a big
- Experience in interior automotive development
- Experience with concept to launch, vehicle development and
- Knowledge in cross function development of interior components
with systems such as safety, thermal, and BIW
- Great organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with
frequent prioritization adjustments
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred, but
experience in program management in technical fields such as
automotive, a must have.
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Technical Project Manager, Interior Components and Systems, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!