Accounting Assistant (P/T 25-30 hrs./week)
Accounting Assistant (P/T)
• Verifies information and maintains accounts receivable reports
including but not
limited to monthly sales, open invoices, and aging reports.
• Ensures timely and accurate processing of accounts payable;
and posts accounts payable invoices into accounting system.
• Interacts with vendors and department managers when processing a
of account discrepancies.
• Receives and reviews purchase orders, check requests, and/or
documentation for completeness and compliance with financial
procedures, and contractual requirements.
• Follows up on account statements and other discrepancies
regarding payment of
accounts; serves as liaison between departments and vendors in the
administrative problems and inquiries.
• Maintains accounting department files and records.
• Enters information into accounting data entry system. Inputs and
supports tax returns.
• Assists with month-end close and runs monthly reports as
• Answers, screens, and directs incoming telephone calls.
• Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to
faxing, typing, and mailing.
• Assists with special administrative and accounting projects as
AA degree in accounting or comparable work experience.
Previous experience with AP/AR functions
Familiar with general accounting practices and procedures.
Proficiency with Excel and Word
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
High level attention to detail
In over 30 years, HQ Pack Group has gained a position in high-tech
packaging. This great achievement is only possible thanks to the
motivated commitment of all our professionals and teams in the
areas of cleanrooms, product development, sales, production (wood
working, foam, plastics and metals), logistics and customer
Our employees are challenged to develop and produce solutions
for leading and international customers in the high-end market
segments of semi-conductors, electronics, medical and optical
technology, aerospace, machine building and mechanical
SFO-04 WS-04 WS-LC
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 5 hours
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 10 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About HQ Pack
HQ Pack is one of the global leaders in the field of high-tech
packaging. We clean, develop, produce, manage and distribute
packaging for high-quality and fragile industrial products. We do
this for leading and reputable customers from the following market
segments, among others:
Semi-conductors industry Electronics industry Medical and
optical technology Aerospace industry Machine construction and