Equipment Maintenance Technician
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for an experienced Equipment Maintenance
Technician to join our world-class team.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should
have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively
in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at
- Operation and maintenance of process equipment in various
shops. Initial focus will be powertrain (motor/gearbox,
battery/module), but role may expand to include other areas such as
body-in-white, general assembly and lab test equipment
- Knowledge of robots, conveyors, PLC’s, programming, detailed
troubleshooting abilities, along with various other types of
- Knowledge of electricity, pneumatics, mechanical and other
related theories and concepts to allow for proper troubleshooting
and problem analysis of their environment
- Preform preventive maintenance on all types of equipment large
- Ability to read and understand: blueprints, schematics,
SOP/BOM, and related material as well as follow exact
- Support for all departments as required to maintain and sustain
- Establish or adjust work schedules to meet production
- Understand and enforce process compliance throughout the
process areas scope of operations
- Ensures an adequate on-hand spare parts inventory or lead-time
system in place to support
- Continuous improvement of equipment to ensure maximum
- Generate proper reports, RCCA, and associated corrective
measures on all incidents to proactively decrease the potential of
- Execute and document all preventive maintenance (PM) activities
on assigned equipment
- Works closely with all facets of the production group to
provide technical expertise or assistance
- Enforce and follow all Safety rules and regulations
- Professional, informative and responsive communication to
- Be proficient in general office PC programs and equipment
- Three years process equipment maintenance experience, or any
equivalent combination of training and experience.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy
objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during
- Ability to work flexible schedule, overtime, weekends, when
- PLC, BMS or other logic platform experiences (Rockwell /
Siemens / Etc.)
- Ability to recover/control robots form pendant, PLC’s, HMI’s,
and machines in general
- Demonstrated Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
- Basic Electricity & Electronics Knowledge & Training
- Various power distribution systems and industrial busway
- Verification or experience with industrial controls
- High School Diploma or GED
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Equipment Maintenance Technician, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!