Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a Engineer, Automotive E/E System
Integration. In this role you will implement the electrical system
architecture for the vehicle and work with Harness Engineers. You
will also support the specification of integration test benches and
other test platforms. This is a great opportunity to work with a
very talented team of engineers and to collaborate with the
brightest minds in the Automotive industry.
- Work with stakeholders to break down features and requirements
and develop specifications
- Implement the electrical system architecture for the vehicle
and work with Harness Engineers
- Develop and implement the network communication architecture
and design for the entire vehicle and work with Network
Communication Integration Engineers
- Support the specification of integration test benches and other
- Validate electrical connections, Ethernet, CAN/CANFD, LIN
communication between the vehicle’s controllers
- Support Control Engineers to debug issues and develop solutions
to controls problems
- Work with Systems and Diagnostic Systems Engineers on
- Support vehicle builds, vehicle bringup and testing
- Help sign off on Integration software release packages
- Work with Configuration and SW Build Engineers to support OTA
software upgrades and deployment
- Work with Test Engineers to prepare, plan, configure and
perform system verification and validation testing onsite and on
- Review log data and support issue resolution
- Participate in the design of a world class engineering effort
to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
- 3+ years of experience with automotive controller
- Fundamental understanding of circuit design, mechanical
systems, sensors and actuators as well as ECU communication
- Have used engineering tools such as Vector PREEvision or
similar to create network or communication designs and to
understand wiring schematics
- Experience with failure analysis methodology like FMEA and
- Experience with standard EE lab instruments (oscilloscope,
multimeters, data bus analysis tools, ...)
- Motivation to make complicated systems work together
- Electric vehicle systems and hands-on integration testing
- Creativity in your design
- Motivation to make a difference in the automotive industry
- Ability to build stuff with your hands
- Great communication skills
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.