Customer First Support Administrator
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Customer First Support Administrator II is
responsible for coordinating customer service and support
activities as well as maintaining the highest standards of service
for all customers, as well as T & E to the administrative support
for Value added services. Essential Duties
- Provides administrative support for the Customer First
- Provides administration support to Customer Technical Training
& Customer Diagnostic Support, Business Development and Value Added
- Provides SpeedDIAL training and support.
- Provides 'Request of Deviation of Warranty' coordination and
- Answers Customer First Hot Line and responds promptly to
- Corresponds with customers via e-mail and letters.
- Processes customer event mailing.
- Process T & E billing
- Manage Special Order Console
- Assist with program billing Required Skills - - - - - - - - -
- Strong customer relations, interpersonal and leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- A/S 400 experience and knowledge of MS Word, Access and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operations, policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to write clear and grammatical routine reports and
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral diagram, or schedule form. On occasion will have to
exercise independent judgment.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Position will require a Saturday rotation about 4 times a
Keywords: WORLDPAC, Newark , Customer First Support Administrator, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!