Principal Data Product Strategist, AI & Machine Learning
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Data generated by electric vehicles is rich and diverse with a lot
of potential to design, develop, and deploy AI solutions to help
make safe and sustainable products and services on par with Lucid's
Luxury brand. To support our missing, Cloud & Data organization is
currently seeking a Principal Data Product Strategist. This
hands-on individual contributor position requires an experienced
leader with a track record of successfully defining and deploying
data-driven services and products utilizing AI, big data, cloud,
and edge computing, at Petabytes scale.
* Engage broadly with the organization to identify, prioritize,
frame, and structure product strategy for new AI business
* Work closely with core Cloud, Data Platform and Data Science and
Machine Learning teams on defining product strategy and roadmap for
* Create prioritized business requirements for products and making
decisions that ensure delivery to those requirements.
* Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product
strategies and roadmaps.
* Lead and own product lifecycle from planning and product
requirements to execution and continuous support.
* Drive iterative development cycle with scientists, engineers,
designers, and other stakeholders.
* Keep effective communication with team members and stakeholders
to ensure user and technical issues are promptly prioritized and
* Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related STEM
field or bachelor's degree in computer science with 10+ years of
* Experience as Product/Program management or leading software/data
* Deep understanding of software development for machine-learning
* Highly technical with deep comprehension of common analytics
tools and insight platforms
* Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated critical thinking
* Technical experience to weigh tradeoffs and to have in depth
discussions with scientists and engineers on the nuances of complex
* Experience in an Agile Environment; creating a feature spec,
turning it into user stories, setting and tracking KPIs
* Experience with a programming language
* Experience with AWS cloud environment
* High attention to detail and ability to prioritize based on
business needs and time available.
* Excellent communication and persuasion skills, whether in
writing, presentation, or speaking.
Nice to Haves
* Experience as Product Manager/Owner for ML based SaaS, App
* Relevant experience in EV, Automotive, Transportation, Telematics
or IOT devices
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of
gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees,
families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel
Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent
variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the
United States, must provide original documentation confirming
status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based
on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this
requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a
formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by
our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Principal Data Product Strategist, AI & Machine Learning, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!