Company: Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
QuietRock -, the first and most technically advanced sound
damped wallboard, was developed in 2003. In August of 2013
QuietRock - and its complete line of accessories products became
part of the PABCO - Gypsum family. PABCO - Gypsum is one of the
leading manufacturers of wallboard in the United States and has
provided quality products and service since 1972.
Who are we?
PABCO - Gypsum, a division of PABCO - Building Products LLC, has
provided quality gypsum board products and service for over 35
years. PABCO - Gypsum supplies a complete line of gypsum products
for commercial and residential construction.
Here at our Newark location, we make Gypsum Wallboard. Your job as
a Material Handler is responsible for loading and unloading gypsum
board on and off a conveyor and packaging finished product.
Why you want to work for us!
* Competitive Wages & Salaries
* On the Job Training
* Work Shoes Reimbursement
* Promotional Opportunities
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Profit Sharing & 401(k)
* Life Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays
* Vacation & Sick Leave
* Family Owned Compassionate Workplace
What's the work Schedule?
Currently hiring for Swing Shift: 12 pm - 9:30 pm, Monday-Friday
and every other Saturday. Required flexibility with schedule as it
What's the Job?
* Training will be provided
* Load and unload gypsum board on and off conveyor manually and
* Inspect wallboard for damages and/or imperfections
* Wipe off excessive water on finished taping
* Change tape roll, as needed
* Change glue drums, as needed
* Operate a forklift
* Abide by all safety rules set forth by company and government
regulatory agencies and ensure that hazardous conditions are
reported and corrected.
* All other special projects or tasks as assigned
You and your experience:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Lift and/or move 60 pounds and more
* Regular attendance is required
What puts you ahead:
* Previous Manufacturing Experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national
origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a
military veteran or any other characteristic protected by
PABCO offers an excellent benefits and compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing
retirement plan and wellness programs. We are an equal opportunity
employer and promote a drug free workplace.
Keywords: Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc., Newark , Material Handler, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!