Development Verification Team -- Connectivity
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 1, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on QA/Development
Verification Engineer who has the ability to work with the team and
help team develop stable software.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved several
stages of testing starting from unit testing to System testing.
Ideal candidate would be with proficient testing knowledge in
Embedded SW development environment. Working experience with CANoE,
CAPL scripting will be an added advantage.
- Key Domain Areas of Work:
- Should be able to understand the Vehicle Network and develop
the test cases based on requirements
- Generate System Level test cases
- Must have 5+ years of experience in System testing and
validating Embedded Software
- Good understanding of UDS protocol.
- Good understanding of Vehicle components, CAN
- Experience in building the test infrastructure and automated
overnight sanity testing
- Experience in documenting the issues in detail and able to work
with Developers in resolving those issues.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion towards Embedded Systems testing focusing on GPS, LTE,
WiFi, BLE and vehicle diagnostics.
- Good working experience in vehicle communication protocols
- Must be fully confident of writing/maintaining test cases and
acceptance test plans.
- 5+ years of developing the system level test cases
- Strong understanding of UDS protocol, Linux and Embedded
- Experience in using Automation test tools and Stress test
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good team player
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Development Verification Team -- Connectivity, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!