Sr. Specialist, Security Operations
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 1, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Security Engineer for Security
Operations Center in our Cyber Security team. This position
requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of
establishing the Security Operations logging and monitoring, alert
response system. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates
will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Role Responsibilities:
- Contribute to cyber security requirements, design and test
- Implement production quality software components according to
- Work jointly with internal development teams to review and
accommodate the attributes and analytics based on the need.
- Communicate security-related concepts to technical and
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in Security Operations
Center and Application Security
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber
Security methodologies and comply to Security standards
- In-depth technical knowledge of different logging modes and
monitoring the logs and do a thorough analysis.
- Extensive experience threat modeling and attack analysis
- Able to bring Security aspects in product development life
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more programming/scripting
- Extensive experience with pen testing tools and security attack
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP
protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion
detection and prevention
- Experienced in Data protection in transit and at Rest, Data
Loss prevention techniques.
- Experienced in Data compliance
- Experience with regular expression searches as well as
detecting the required attributes in huge volume of data
- Network and host anomaly detection through both automated
(NIDS/HIDS) and manual tools
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols would be a
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr. Specialist, Security Operations, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!