Senior Systems Engineer, Infotainment Systems
Company: Russell Tobin
Posted on: November 19, 2022
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for
Infotainment systems. This position requires an experienced
professional with a background in development of Linux, Android or
RTOS systems. Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and develop multiple Linux, Android and RTOS systems
in the context of a larger overall system.
- Understand and develop overall communication between
Infotainment and other systems.
- Understand and define functional safety requirements for
infotainment in conjunction with other vehicle systems teams
- A minimum of 7 years of industry experience in Linux/Android
- Hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting, and
optimizing complex systems with processing units.
- Experience with networking software development.
- Experience with source code management, unit test, code review,
and issue tracking systems.
- Passion for product excellence and quality. Bonus Points:
- Experience with automotive Infotainment systems, but not
- Experience with safety critical systems.
- Experience with development of complex systems kernel
customizations for Android, and Android middleware.
Education: BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields.
Keywords: Russell Tobin, Newark , Senior Systems Engineer, Infotainment Systems, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!