Plant Administrative Support - (49259)
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
Specializing in precision machining and metal fabrication, our
Sanmina Newark, California facility has 15 years experience in both
precision and large format solutions for industrial, semiconductor,
clean technology and oil & gas markets. We provide comprehensive
engineering and test capabilities: from in-house and hydrostatic
leak-testing of medium and large format vacuum chambers to
machining of precision stainless steel mechanisms. We have the
capacity to machine components up to 3 meters. Our metal
fabrication services include grinding, vacuum welding, heat
treating, plating and anodizing. We can process many advanced
materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, plastics,
ferrous-nonferrous and other exotic alloys.
As Plant Administrative Support, you're at the heart of your team's
business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your
team moving forward. This role anticipates the needs of the
managers and team members and helps them stay focused on their
projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before
they arise. Also uses that knowledge to strategically support
team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical,
this role needs to posses strong communication skills to interact
with a variety of people and job functions.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Performs payroll timekeeping administration-related functions,
including but not limited to, processing and entering new hires in
Shopview, process and review all payroll forms, processing final
timecards, payroll status changes and tax forms for .
- Reviews and verifies payroll data in a timely manner by working
with managers/supervisor on collecting appropriate approvals and
payroll support forms, calculates overtime and other pay premiums,
and enters payroll data for submission on a biweekly basis.
- Responds to routine inquiries concerning payroll deductions and
- Reconciles all payroll-related accounts and activities.
- Assist with the communication of the development and
implementation of payroll practices, policies, and procedures.
- Assist with following compliance with payroll federal and state
laws and as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Reviews and downloads biweekly payroll.
- Address employee payroll inquiries, self service and time and
- Support and assist all plant departments with daily needs.
- Coordinate meetings, compiling meeting materials, creating
presentations and reports.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system and record keeping for the
- Act as the point of contact and liaise with both internal and
external clients/customers and managers.
- Any additional tasks request by management.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage
calendars, book travel, and equipment).
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Build efficiency responsiveness and communication into existing
operations, and help communicate new operational strategies around
- Serve as a administrative lead for theplant manager and
management team in small projects.
- Support the plant with any employee events.
- Support the plant with any otheradministrative project as
required or needed.
Education and Experience :
- High School Diploma required (Associate's degree desired).
- Minimum 1 year ofrelevant administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and writing skills are
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Windows
applications. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a
lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina-SCI, Newark , Plant Administrative Support - (49259), Professions , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!