Posted on: January 15, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the
shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of GMP and non-GMP
* Ensure that the warehouse is operating under strict GMP
* Deliver and transfer GMP materials to manufacturing areas.
* Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external issues
that could affect the warehouse optimization.
* Ensure that supplies are received according to open purchase
orders or alternate verification methods as appropriate.
* Perform cycle counts and restock according to procedures.
* Continuously achieve good customer service while following
guidelines to support best business practices.
* Identify operational issues and process improvement opportunities
to management, propose solutions.
Training Responsibilities: (REQUIRED)
* Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on
Education or Experience (in years):
* HS Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
* 2-4 years related experience
Knowledge and skills:
* Ability to follow guidelines of the Standard Operating Procedures
for each operation in the process to conform to the Good
Manufacturing Practice and the Food and Drug Administration
* Experience working with SAP or other inventory management
* Good computer skills to complete warehousing transactions with
ability to operate effectively within multiple software
applications and multiple inventory systems.
* Intermediate mathematical skills, basic organization skills, good
written and verbal communication skills and basic problem solving
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not limited
to forklift and pallet jack
* PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
* International/domestic traffic experience
The statements in this description represent typical elements,
criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, Newark , Material Handler, Professions , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!