Logistics Control Tower Project & Big Data Lead
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we
set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of
mobility.We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.Come work alongside some of the most
accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive
salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to
make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to
create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right
place for you.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Control Tower Project & Big
Data Lead to oversee the Lucid Inbound Control Tower operations
team, control room data and information, and new logistics
projects. The successful candidate will have spent two (2) or more
years in logistics or freight forwarding functions working with
carriers and 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) partners. Our ideal
candidate is detail-oriented and possess great problem solving and
communication skills. You will play an important role for Inbound
Logistics Department responsible for shipment visibility, data and
cross functional communication and collaboration with internal
customers, 3PL and transportation providers.You Will:
- Lead to Control Tower Team: Coordinates and plans day-to-day
work of Program Leads and Specialists in Control Tower
- Oversight of transactional operations area in Control Tower to
include delivery arrangement, planning and follow-up of
- Internal Customer Relationship: Lead the Key Client
relationships and act as a leading advocate for the customers
internally; actively build strong relationships with Material
Follow Up (MFU), Production Planners, and Engineering to gain an
understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and
- Process Execution: Lead smooth execution of the end-to-end
shipment by working closely with the Inbound Logistics execution
teams, 3PL, Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) program managers and
- Standard Adherence: Lead adherence to process in line with the
agreed execution Standards and customer specific IOP's and monitor
respective KPI's. Ensure all compliance matters are followed.
- Project Management: Represent Inbound Logistics on developing
- Big Data Analytics: Coordinate analytics and data mining for
all shipments. Create and deliver milestone, performance monitoring
and dashboard creation for the Inbound Logistics team.
- Update and Monitor the Control tower monitors for up to date
and accurate information and dashboards.
- Verify proper handling of documents according to compliance
regulations and internal procedures, IOP'S, SOP'S.
- Escalation point for Control Tower Specialists to follows-up on
challenging shipment matters during lifetime of shipment transport;
identifies solutions and ensures resolution of incidents.
- Ensure all shifts and weekends are covered with control tower
visibility of all logistics movements.You Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business area
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in transportation,
logistics, or freight forwarding.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time sensitive
situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and escalation
- Composure under pressure and ability to multitask and manage
- Coaching skills - able to train, coach, and develop Air
- Perseverant & Action Oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Background knowledge and understanding of freight management
and carrier relations.
- Ability to utilize computerized systems (SAP, Microsoft
- Tableau proficiency a plus.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Solid process improvement and problem-solving skills.At Lucid,
we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of
gainful employment within the United StatesAt Lucid, we prioritize
the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends
above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the
increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must
provide original documentation confirming status as having received
the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's
guidelines on their first day of employment.Individuals seeking a
medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be
granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to
and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated
Covid-19 Response team.To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Logistics Control Tower Project & Big Data Lead, Professions , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!