ServiceNow Platform Architect
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 5, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As the ServiceNow Platform Architect you will act as a technical
lead in projects related to the ServiceNow implementation,
including but not limited to IOC, SOC, CMDB, and ITSM. Oversee the
design, development and deployment of ServiceNow and build the team
to support this platform. Provide leadership and guidance to
develop or improve business process automation solutions for
- The Role:
- You will be architecting our ServiceNow instance and
integrations it has with other business units and business
- You will be setting best practices when it comes to custom
development, from writing a simple behavior script to building an
original custom plugin.
- You will act as a technical lead in projects that we commit to
internally as a team and ones that are presented to us by our
- Mentoring team members, and supporting IT engineering team
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop or improve business
process automation solutions for internal teams, specifically
- Collaborate with other architects and other engineers to
develop technical designs and solution recommendations
- Partner with IT Managers and work with multiple business
partners to develop solutions for departmental roadmaps
- Partner with other internal engineering teams and third-party
vendors to develop consistent and scalable solutions
- Collaborate with internal audit and compliance teams to
identify, remediate, and prevent issues & risks
- Responsible for guiding design, code review, and release
management as part of the oversight of our internal software
- Provide documentation, diagrams and examples for users of
developed tools and processes
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow configuration and custom
- Demonstrated track record of managing and leading
high-performance teams toward the successful attainment of
- Strong Scripting skills in Java and/or Python
- Strong leadership skills in driving engagement, adoption and
change for processes and technology
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them
into solution designs.
- Demonstrated project execution skills and experience working
directly with IT and business users
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based
architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as
experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Should have participated in and be familiar with project
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in professional services or
customer support operations.
- 3-6 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related technical field from an accredited college/university or
equivalent work experience.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , ServiceNow Platform Architect, Professions , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!