2022-2023 Graduate Analyst Intake
Company: Quick Release_
Posted on: November 21, 2022
QR's reputation for product data management and consultancy has
put us at the vanguard of transforming the automotive, aerospace
and robotics industries across the globe, as they seek to build
better products and a more sustainable future. As a team, we are
particularly excited to be supporting the development of some truly
planet-changing products, including connected, electric and solar
vehicles and an increasingly diverse range of new technologies.
With more new and rewarding projects in development, we have
multiple opportunities to kickstart your career in project and
people management, data analysis or management consultancy. Quick
Release provides hands-on experience of complex, positive-impact
projects, together with fast-paced training, mentoring, and a
caring company culture that promotes flexibility, fulfilment and
This intake isn't just for recent graduates. We genuinely welcome
applicants with all levels of experience on the team. So, whether
you've just finished college, you're returning to work after time
out, or you're looking for a new challenge in a new sector, the
ongoing growth of our team means we have lots of opportunities to
start your training as soon as you're ready!
Complete the online application form (link below) to apply for
current US opportunities to join QR's Business Unit based in the
Bay Area (greater San Francisco), CA.
*What You'll Do\_*
* Use your strengths and passions to find and deliver technical
solutions to help our clients get new products to market faster,
more efficiently and more sustainably.
* Work alongside client teams (often on location) to understand
their challenges, provide expert guidance, and then follow this up
with the technical know-how to put that guidance into action.
* Complete first-class induction training.
* Continue your learning through working with industry-leading
talent on real, client-facing projects.
* Develop technical product data management expertise and
systematically address and improve the way these clients manage
their product data - solving problems and shaping solutions to
deliver the right outcomes.
* Experience a range of projects, businesses, sectors, and
workplaces, getting to know and understand how our clients
* Develop strong trusting relationships with clients and
* Support deployments and development of our technical/software
tools and solutions.
* Support the wide range of (QR internal) business improvement
projects and initiatives (eg team building, events, CSR, diversity,
pride, mental health, innovation labs, sports and music)
* Some projects will be challenging, but they will always be
rewarding, and you'll be surrounded by a team of talented people
who will support you all the way!
*What we're looking for\_*
* A GPA of 3.2 or above for a bachelors' degree, masters' degree or
PhD in any discipline (it doesn't need to be STEM).
* Emerging people and project management skills and the drive to
take on responsibility - determination to be the best and genuinely
make things better for people and planet.
* Strong communication skills, accompanied by self-awareness and
emotional intelligence. You enjoy helping people.
* The ability to make sense of complexity and present compelling
data-driven stories and solutions that resonate with
* The passion, resilience and energy to work hard and sustain what
it takes to succeed.
*What you'll get\_*
* A starting salary of $75,000 plus other rewards and benefits.
* A highly motivated, diverse, talented and supportive team with a
positive "people-focused" company culture.
* Extensive induction training and ongoing learning and
* Projects with a variety of clients, locations and workplaces, all
with real-world impact.
* Career progression based on merit and a choice of pathways.
* Lots of team events, sports clubs, CSR, mental health, diversity
and wellbeing initiates and a direct line to management and
leadership for your ideas.
* The knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you'll always be
in demand, wherever your career may take you---
Being the best at what we do is important to us (we've just been
named amongst the FT's leading management consultancies for the
third year running) but Quick Release has always been about more
than project delivery. We can only be the best by looking after our
team and we are very much a "people-first" business. We offer an
environment of support, inclusion and encouragement, where our
people can be authentic, be heard, enjoy their work and thrive.
Team-building, learning, development and career progression are at
the core of what we do, and we take great pride in our positive
We also take pride in our diversity and we respect and value
multiple approaches and points of view. We challenge inequality in
all its forms, in others, and especially in ourselves. We're not
perfect, but we want to be better and do better, and we are fully
committed to this in our actions as well as words.
As an equal opportunities employer, Quick Release will never
discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, ethnicity,
sexual orientation, age, socio-economic background, marital status,
or disability status.
We welcome applications from people with all levels of experience
for this role.
*Connect With Quick Release Online\_*
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/quick-release
* Glassdoor: https://bit.ly/GlassdoorQR
* Website: www.quickrelease.inc.com
* Some of our US team-mates have created a short video to explain
what we do. You can view this here:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn: li: activity:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Newark, CA 94560: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: One location%4687168%
Keywords: Quick Release_, Newark , 2022-2023 Graduate Analyst Intake, Professions , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!