Company: Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Join Our Team!Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first
choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding
to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to
outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a
vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it
all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our
greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment
offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us
from the competition.We pride ourselves on investing in our
workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive
on-the-job training for all eligible employees.As a highly
successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented
individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in
pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our
opportunities!Job Description Summary
As an Outside Sales Representative for Sunbelt Rentals Climate
Control Services with focus on Construction, you will be
responsible for renting and selling our diverse line of portable
air conditioners, dehumidifiers, air scrubbers and temporary
heaters within assigned territory. Focused primarily on
design-engineered heating, cooling and drying solutions for
construction industry with a focus on large construction projects.
The typical customer base constitutes a mix of general and
specialty contractors. The development of successful intra-company
relationships and working closing with a variety of sellers across
our General Tool and other Specialty Businesses to cross-sell and
promote The Power of Sunbelt and properly leverage Sunbelt's
resources is a cornerstone of this position.
- Embrace and promote Sunbelt's safety culture.
- Makes initial sales calls to identify prospects and potential
customers within the assigned areas.
- Contact estimator and general contractor with pre-bid
- Makes cold calls, arranges sales meetings by phone, and in
- Designs temporary HVAC systems that meet specific and unique
requirements of each customer.
- Completes blueprint takeoffs and develops appropriate job site
- Walking the job site to get better input or to rethink
- Identify fuel, power requirements, and other small details for
- Quoting-recommends type of equipment for customer
- Identifies customer needs
- Prepares and generates a design-engineered, highly-detailed
proposal, presents proposal, closes deal and wins the
- Coordinates the delivery and service with the customer, service
manager, or service person of equipment, parts, and related
- Coordinates gas and electrical requirements and all elements of
- Coordinates work with inside labor staff as required
- May install or supervise installation of equipment
- Performs routine job site inspections to ensure proper
- May participate in start-up activities with customers and
provides future follow-up by making routine checks to the
customers' job site as necessary.
- Instructs and trains customer on equipment, service, repair,
reporting, and return procedures as required.
- Maintains relationship between customer and accounting.
- Interface with the billing department and calls customers to
help secure payment
- Performance will be measured by annual territory revenue and
market growth targetsBase Pay Range: $40,000.00 - 72,558.00Total
compensation package includes base pay plus robust commission
Gear up for an exciting career!
Sunbelt Rentals supports service members. Veterans encouraged to
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an
employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for
this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus
they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Keywords: Sunbelt Rentals, Inc., Newark , Sales Representative, Professions , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!